Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.
After doing my target research believe, I create a result on
a survey website and I with this I was able to see what will be my best selling
product. From my result I can see that about 50% of people are the age 14-17
and 25% said 27+ and 13 under and no one said that they are 18-27. Additionally,
85.5% people said that they were female and 12.5% said they were males. Also a
majority of the people said they will prefer SMS 50cent headphones, Beat by Dr
Dre and Sony, which is good because this three headphones are the most popular
in the headphones industry. 75% people said they prefer to use their headphones
to listen to music, 12.5% people said they don’t use headphones at all, which
means that we have to try make our headphone we advertise change the mind of
the 12.5%. 100% people said that they prefer to use headphones as a source of
blocking noises in the background. Furthermore, 50% of people said that they
prefer to use their headphones at home and other 50% said at home, in school
and other places such as the train. 62.5% people said that they prefer wireless
headphones rather than wired headphones. I asked how much people would spend on
their headphones and most of them said they will spend under forty pounds
whereas, a small amount of them said they will spend £100+ depending on the
quality of the headphones. Overall I believe I have more than enough statistics
and information that will help me carry out my own advertisement.













Please write up the results from your survey monkey, include screen grabs of the graphs survey monkey provides for you.
ReplyDelete