Before I started planning how my advert would be laid out I
made sure I set out a pre-produced and planning of the advert I am looking to
create as it will help me know how my advert will be laid out. My planning will
allow me to not leave out important part and it may affect the way my advert is
shown which will not be engaging to my target audience. While planning I had to
write out a note of the layout of my advert/ storyboard and each contain
different types of ideas which will help me know how I will be able draw my
target audience to conform to my advert and be engaged in what my advert is
showing. Additionally, I made sure I researched into different type of advert
that relate to mine, which help me gather up different ideas of how I am going
to layout my advert. In conclusion, I was able to conclude with my group of the
product we needed to advertise and what Headphone will be the most effective on
the audience.
Storyboard
Storyboard was one of the most effective things I needed for
my advert to be successful as it gave me the idea of how my advert will look
and how each scene will be shot. This allowed me to know how I will layout and
edit my advert with making mistakes and in my storyboard I was able to put
different type of angle shot of my advert, which will allow me to know how my
advert will be filmed without the need of using only one shot but using a variety
of shot. Whenever, I became confused on how to film my advert, my story board
was there to remind and help me know how each shot will be shown, therefore, it
helped me know how to film my advert without the need to be confused and helped
me be organised, therefore filming my advert was very easy. Most shot that was
written on my story board was on my main advert for example long shot at a
scene, when my audience sees this they will be able to see the use of long shot
in my advert, which made my advert effective as it means I was able to use
different camera angle shot for my advert. The story board helped me with my
advert because I was able to film my advert quickly without having to re-think
on what to do in a different camera shot because I already knew what to do because
I had it planned out on my story board.
Proposal
This was very effective when making my advert as it meant
that I knew if my idea was attractive and appealing to a certain number of
people in a target group. For my proposal, I was able to put together my idea
on how my advert will be and how it will have an effect on the audience. I had
to make sure I was able to tell them how my ideas was created, which I believe was
from the use of the market research which meant that I had to research into
different types of advert that are related to what my product is. Additionally,
I was able to tell them how my advert was different from other types of advert
out there and why my headphones product was a great in the advertising market when
making my advert. My proposal could have been better, if I was able to expand
on my different ideas of how my product will be and different ways to advertise
my product and how my advert will look different from different types of advert
out there because this will allow the audience
who is watching my advert feel interested in watching my advert which will have
an effect on them, as the advert is not similar to other advert.
The cast and crew contact details
Due to me not being a professional advertisement production,
the cast and crew details were not as effective in my advert because my advert
was filmed in a school setting and all the actors and actresses were from my
school and the school had all the contact details, therefore this was not
important. On the other hand, having the actors and actresses that are in the advert
were important because if an actor can’t be able to make it for his scene, it
will allow me to have an alternative plan, by filming part that not involves him
and when he’s able to contact me and available to film again then we could film
his part. This means that it will be easy to communicate with one another and
not being able to cause confusion when filming the advertisement
Shooting schedule and shot list
This was very effective as it
allowed me to have a format on how my filming shooting will be which allows us
to be organise and be on tract when filming different scenes and it allowed to
organise the shots of the advert will be only used once. Different shot was
used when filing in different places, this meant that it was quicker and easier
to film our shot and it was different from the story board because it allowed
us to know where the camera shot will be which means that our advert will look
organised and make the audience feel interested in watching our advert, as it
not all over the place but structured properly, which made our advert shot look
precise and clear.
Location visit and risk assessment-
able to plan the location of where our advert will be filmed was very important
as it allowed to know where our advert will be taking place and knowing where a
suitable place for where to film our advert. The production visit shows a map
of different places of where to film our advert and how to get to where we will
be filming, which means we cannot get lost on how to get to where we are
filming our product. We were able to film in the school and all knew how to get
to the school without the need of using the map. However, if was in a much bigger
company the location visit sheet will be very effective as means that all
actors will have a description on how to get to where the filming place would
be taking place. The location visit will include health and safety issues,
therefore I had to make sure I carried that out because I will need to make
sure that out filming location has no negative health and safety negative issue,
for example, I had to make that the classroom that we were using had nothing that
will be an hazard to us. Additionally, I had to carry out a risk assessment
such as the headphone we will be using and the casual risk we found was that
the headphone will be very loud which can damage an audience ears which is a
con because it is damaging the body. On the other hand, I was able to manage
the risk and make sure everyone was safe. I could improve on my risk assessment
by making sure I have a risk level certificate and making sure most things like
hazard is protected.
Finally
I believe that the pre-production planning
was very important and effective when creating an product or advert as it
allowed me to be more organise when filming and made my advert be filmed more
quickly and easily. This allowed me to make my advert be filmed on time and
having no delays. On the other hand, I could improve on my storyboard and make
sure I was more specific on what to do, so I don’t have to over think when
filming my advert.
No comments:
Post a Comment