I must make sure I carry out a research into BCAP and ASA
guideline before I create my advert because it will mean that I wouldn't have
any problems regarding my advert. I have to make sure I check my advert with
the ASA to ensure that everything is legal because if I don’t that will mean
that my advert may not be aired because it may contain things such as moral
issues such as copy right ideas, copy right music. Also, code of practice may
not be approved for example it might contain risky things, false advertisement,
etc.
Furthermore, I had to ensure that my advert have the right and suitable content because this will mean that the viewers will not be annoyed at my advert that will be shown. I had to make a judgement that will mean that I don’t have any production placement in my advert that will be shown because my product will not be featuring any other type of production in the advert, apart from mine. The critical issues of advertising is false advertisement, therefore I have to ensure that the ideas and product I came up with is become advertise at it is without adding extra things that will confuse the audience. Additionally, I have to make sure that the product I advertise would please my audience and not disappoint them.
Lastly, I have to ensure that when filming I am really cautious with what is being said I don’t say things that will annoy the audience or make the feel insecure or threatened also I need to make sure that no associate of the audience are put in my advertisement without their concern and not give out any personal detail out in public.

No comments:
Post a Comment